Carbon-X™ is a unique entry into the granular market. Carbon-X™ is a sustainably produced, low impact, high performance turf and ornamental fertilizer derived from the renewable energy sector. Carbon-X™ has been developed using a patented technology to homogenize highly reactive porous carbon with N, P, K, Ca, S, Fe, Mg, Mn, humic acids, and kelp.
The Carbon-X™ granular product supplies what soils need to become a healthy, sustainable, functional micro-environment to produce highly functioning turfgrass.
The benefits of Carbon-X™ in your turf program are:
- Increased macro-nutrient efficiency
- Increased root-mass development
- Improved soil carbon levels
- Improved bio-availability of soil-locked nutrients
- Provides balanced micro-nutrient complexes
Carbon-X™ is redefining soil fertility by offering a carbon-based fertility product homogenized with multiple macron-utrient and micro-nutrient inputs and infused with the Greene County Fertilizer N-Ext RGS™.
N-Ext RGS™ is designed to increase rooting and decrease stress pressure caused by heat and drought. The biologically active material contains Humic Acid and Sea Kelp to aid in initial spring green up, to buffer and extend nitrogen release rates, and to add oxygen to the soil profile for greater nutrient uptake.
Application rates of CARBON-X™ vary; 90-215lbs/acre
Derived from: urea, ammonium sulfate, poultry manure, hardwood biochar, potassium sulfate, ferrous sulfate, leonardite, humic acid, and kelp
Packaging: Product shipped in 18×24” poly bag.
Always read and follow label directions.
- LABEL LINK (Manufactured by Carbon Earth Co.™ and Distributed by Greene County Fertilizer Company.)
- For more product information please visit https://carbonearth.co/carbon-x-fertilizer/