T-Zone broadleaf herbicide provides exceptional control of broadleaf weeds in cool-season turfgrasses including: Kentucky Bluegrass, Fescues, and Ryegrasses . T-Zone™ contains four active ingredients including triclopyr (“T”), which is the top ingredient for hard-to-control weeds. This triclopyr combined with the chemical sulfentrazone also found in T-Zone can cause fast-acting results visible in as little as hours. Total weed death usually even occurs in 7 to 14 days.
Hard-working triclopyr, when combined with fast-acting sulfentrazone and precise ratios of 2,4-D and dicamba, provides premium weed control. The reduced-solvent formulation of TZone SE effectively penetrates the cuticle to control even the toughest broadleaf weeds, including wild violet, ground ivy, black medic, oxalis, clover, spurge, speedwell, and lespedeza. T-Zone affects multiple sites within broadleaf weeds with symptoms including rapid leaf and stem curl, twisting, yellowing and browning. The oil-based formula cuts through the cuticle of the toughest weeds. As a bonus, the sulfentrazone provides suppression of young and actively growing yellow nutsedge.
- Tough weed formulation containing four active ingredients
- Contains triclopyr for hard-to-control weeds (2X more than most other brands)
- Fast visual response
- Reduces call backs
- Cool-weather weed control option (as low as 50°F)
- Suitable for applications up to 85°F
- Low-odor formulation
- Rainfast in three hours
- Yellow nutsedge suppression
- Designed for residential, commercial, or golf course use